Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged

My sister-in-law tagged me last week, and I am now having time to respond.
I am supposed to list 6 quirky things about me. I don't know if these are quirky, but I will list them anyway.
1. I really like to eat oatmeal. I know most people don't like it, but I enjoy a good bowl sometimes.

2. I have great teeth. I have only had 2 cavities my entire life, including baby teeth. And I don't floss on a regular basis either.

3. I don't like to wear high heels. Even though I am short. They make me feel unstable.

4. I love to dip my french fries in shakes or ice cream. My husband thinks it is really gross.

5. I hate driving at night. I feel like I can't see anything.

6. I am a homebody. I would rather spend time with my family than do anything else.

I tag Jen G., Diane L., and Sherri V. Have Fun!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, french fries with ice cream IS good! Thanks for playing.