Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight DVD

So I rented the movie Twilight. I never did go to see it in the movie theater so this was my first time seeing it. I have read all the books and my favorite is the first book, Twilight. My wonderful husband even watched it with me. :) I LOVED this book! I think I devoured it in about 3 days. So what to say about the movie. First, I have never liked who they picked for Edward. I know it is probably because I had some image in my mind of what Edward was supposed to look like, but I just don't think he fits the description. Besides that,I thought everyone else looked pretty realistic. I thought Bella was great! She had the look, but I did find her a little gloomy. I always have a hard time watching a movie after reading the book. I find that WAY to much detail is left out that really makes the story. I know it is impossible to fit everything in, or it would be a 6 hour movie. :) In all the movie was enertaining, and the basics of the story were kept. I being bias,asked my husband who has not read one of the books, what he thought about the movie. He found it more catered to the teenage girl factor which he knew it would be, but still thought it was worth the money spent to rent it. We probably rated it about a B-. Am I being to harsh? Maybe, but again I should know that movies are always different than the book. What do you think?



Ok, here are some of the pictures of Carson and Lee and their bike ride.

2 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

I liked the movie, but the book was way better! I don't think I would have liked the movie as much if I hadn't read the book though. If that even makes sense?

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see that trail this summer--Only we'll walk instead of ride.