Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

A new decade. Where did the last one go? This past ten years has gone by way fast.

Things that happened this past decade(At least the top 10):

1.Married to my best friend, and supporter.(just celebrated 10years!)

2. Had 3 children in 4 1/2 years. I know very quick, but they came when they wanted, and we really had no control over that. We love them very much.

3. Lived in 3 different places in Ogden.

4. Husband was self-employed for the first 9 years of our marriage.

5. I worked, and am still working as a nurse in the NICU. I love my job!

6. Traveled to many national parks, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada,New York City, and our big trip last year to Peru. We also passed through Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana while moving to Ohio. We also went to upstate New York this summer which was fantastic, and have visited Michigan a few times. We plan to see some more sites and places this coming year. I love to travel.

7. Restored 2 houses which was a great deal of work, and time, and money, and I am still not sure I would do it again. :)

8. Supported my husband's return to school for his bachelor's and now his master's. I must really love him.

9. Moved 1500 miles from Utah to settle in Ohio. We have enjoyed our adventure here.

10. Taught Gospel Doctrine for entire year, and I am still trying to love my calling.:) I have really learned a lot,and hope to learn much from the Old Testament this year.

So that is my top ten list for the past decade. I could go on, and on, but you would get bored pretty quickly! I hope the next ten years treat us just as well.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

You've sure been busy! -and Primary doesn't sound so bad after hearing GOSPEL DOCTRINE for an entire year!!! You are the woman. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a great decade list! Lots of great accomplishments. Love You Tons!

SuZaNNe said...

Ha! I was thinking the same thing as your friend Celeste :) Great post!