Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow keeps on coming.

We have had a very snowy February. One for the record books. School was cancelled 3 times for the month. We just had more snow fall on Friday, so we thought the kids needed one more day for sledding this winter. Here is Mara enjoying the nice hill over at the University. She loves how fast she can get going.
Kale always wants to sled going face first, on his stomach. He usually doesn't mind the crashes either. He is a little boy who loves adventure.

Carson likes the sit method, but seems to get going pretty fast as well.

I myself am ready for some warmer weather. Now that it is March, I am hoping for some sun. Unfortunately, I am not holding my breath. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let it snow! Let it Snow! No more. I'm ready for Spring. I'm glad you've had a good water year. We're only at 60 percent here. Worry? Thanks for the pics. Love, Dad and Mom

SuZaNNe said...

That is SO FUN for the kids! We get snow here, but it never sticks and we just end up with mud :)