Friday, March 19, 2010

St.Paddy's Day

We finally have seen the sun here in Ohio. All the snow has melted. We have been able to enjoy being outside, and we love it!
For the record, I was not the one who encouraged our children to walk on the railroad tracks. You will have contact my husband for any and all comments.:)
Daddy and Kale had some great fun when they decided to go on a walk by the river. (I was working :( bummer.) Anyway, they loved their adventure.
St. Patricks day was a blast! We all work green, and I made a very green dinner. This is Carson liking his dinner and sporting his green shirt.



This is dinner. Food coloring goes a long way. The bread was even green, but I don't have a picture of that. Also, dessert was green cake with green frosting. Green Kool-Aid was also a treat.




4 comments:

BookwormMom said...

We walked on the railroad tracks down by my house all the time when I was a kid....

Plus, it makes for amazing pictures!

SuZaNNe said...

I really do LOVE these pictures! What a fun dinner too :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Spring is my favorite time of the year. I'm glad your snow is gone. Dad

Tavia said...

I love the dinner plate. Very fun. And, I grew up playing on the railroad tracks and even climbing up and in railroad cars while they were stopped. I think I turned out just fine. Hee, hee!