Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mara's special Day!

Mara was baptized on November 27th. We had 20 people here for Thanksgiving this year, so we opted to do the baptism at the same time. It was so beautiful. Mara sang a duet with her Dad, and it turned out so amazing. She loved her princess dress, and thanks to her Aunt Shannon, her hair was gorgeous as well.


She loves being pampered, and she loved her special day. She was so excited to be baptized. She has been waiting for this day for awhile.:)
We had to get a fun picture with all the cousins that came. As you can see, the girls were slightly outnumbered. Mara is so beautiful. I think I will have to look all the doors, and buy a shotgun when she is older.
I love this picture with her brothers. I might be biased, but I think I have really good looking children.

5 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

Congratulations to Mara! I have to agree with you ... She looks BEAUTIFUL! Give her hugs from us :)

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Gosh, I forgot since you went private that it doesn't tell me when you've posted a new post so I haven't checked for a long long time.. Shame on me!!!! It's been fun to catch up with you guys.. Can't believe Mara is baptized.. Holy cow they are growing up too fast!! What a beautiful day!!

Anonymous said...

It was a great day!! We love those adorable kids!

Janet Johnson said...

Congratulations! She looks like a princess for sure. :) So do your kids all have naturally curly hair? Lucky them.

Kristen said...

Yes, my kids have naturally curly hair...they get it from their Dad. They are very lucky for sure.