Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry for such a LONG hiatus from the blogging world! I really don't have a good excuse, except getting very busy. We are liking WV, and seem to be adjusting well. I have a job at a local hospital working in the Children's Hospital Resource Pool. It is per-diem, and I really like it so far. It is very flexible, and I can choose my shifts and hours. I love not working weekends and holidays. I don't work much, since my husband works 80 hours a week sometimes!

Thanks for reading, and make sure you read ALL the new posts. I will try to not get so behind again. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed you! Glad you're back.

debra m bartholomew said...

Kristen, How I have missed your blogg. Thanks for catching us up. Love you all. Debra

Janet Johnson said...

Sounds like you're enjoying WV. I was in DC for the blossoms, too. Very beautiful.

Enjoy your Kindle . . . definitely looks cool. :)

SuZaNNe said...

Love the updates!

V+V Staheli Happenings said...

Kristen- I love all the photos and catching up on what your family is up to. I will have to follow your example! (well, maybe in July) :) ~Valerie

Lori Fifield said...

'Bout DANG time!! ;) Love to finally be catching up! I was begining to think that your Kindle may have somehow gotten permanently attached to your hand!