Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jumped on the Bandwagon!






So I have caved and finally started a blog. For a long time I was resistant to the idea of blogging, because I thought it would take to much of my time. But to be honest, I am a horrible journal keeper, so I thought maybe I should chronicle something of our family. Lee and I will probably be the only one's looking at our blog for now, but I think it will be fun to write about events and adventures in our lives.




This is our family at the Tillamook Cheese Factory when we went to Oregon last summer.


The kids loved seeing the assembly lines of how cheese is made, and where it comes from and where it goes.
This is our family at Cape Meares lighthouse. They have the most gorgeous forests and trees in Oregon.

This is the imfamous Octopus tree. It is a single Sitka Spruce that has formed a ring of trees around where the original trunk once stood.
Our next blog we will introduce our family.

No comments: