Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Family











This is Carson, he will be 7 years old in June. He is in first grade, and loves it! Carson loves to read, learn new things, and play with friends. He also plays the piano, soccer, and will be starting baseball soon. Carson is really fun and we love having him in our family.




This is Mara, she is 5 years old. She is full of energy, and spunk. She is very adventerous, and is hardly scared of anything.:) She is in preschool, and loves it. Mara takes gymnastics, and loves playing with her friends, and anything outside.(As long as it is warm.) She definately keeps us on our toes.






This is Kale. Our ever active 2yr old. He is talking some now, and wants to be independent. He loves having a big boy bed, and reading books. He has even started learning some of his letters. He also tries very hard to keep up with his older brother, and sister.







This my wonderful husband, Lee. He is a very hard worker. His owns his own business, plus he is going to WSU full time. He will graduate in May!! :) I am very proud of him. He will be going to graduate school, hopefully this fall. His bachelor's degree is in botany. He is also a great Dad, and supportive husband. I was very smart to marry him!

This is me, Kristen. I am a busy mom and wife. I also work part-time as a nurse is the Newborn ICU. I love to travel, and be with my family. I like spending time outdoors, and hiking. I am trying to like regular exercise, and eating healthy.:)

This is our family, and though our lives our chaotic at times, we love each other and our life together.


3 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

So cute! I haven't ever really seen any of your kids. I am excited that you are now a fellow blogger...before long, you will have your own little following...Is it OK if I link to your blog?

Fun to see the pics!

BookwormMom said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! Check out my blog at Ourstorydaybyday.blogspot.com if you want...

See you at work!! (actually, we're both here as I'm commenting).

Celeste said...

Way to go, Kristen! It looks great- and your family is so cute! I can't believe how big Kale is. Love it!