Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy Week

This past week and the this week have been very busy. I have been working some extra shifts to make a little extra money for our trip and anything else we need. I like my job, but sometimes it is a little stressful. Most days I just count my blessings that my children were born on time and were healthy, and that I took them home with me. I am counting days until Lee graduates. We are waiting to here about graduate school. I think we should know this week, or next. Lee also has been looking at jobs in case he doesn't get into grad school. There is the possibility that we have to move out of state, but we don't know yet. On a positive note, we got our new sliding glass doors put in and they look great!! Since the one broke a few months ago when Carson crashed into it while sledding in the back yard, we have had a piece of sheet rock in place. I will have to post some pictures of them soon. Only 2 months until our vacation. Yeah!
Another piece of good news. Our downstairs bathroom is slowly being remodeled and lee installed the bathtub, so here is a picture of the kids taking a bath in our new bathtub.

No comments: