Friday, September 5, 2008

We have some news....

So I know we haven't posted for awhile, but we have been really busy sprucing up our house and finishing up some projects that were long over due. We have been rushing to do this, because the Bartholomew Family is moving! Yep, Lee has been accepted to Bowling Green University in Ohio. For those who are wondering where that is, it is about 2o miles south of Toledo. Right by Lake Erie. Holy Cow! It is just sinking in now. Lee will be in the GIS (geographical information systems) master's program. I am very torn on moving. I really like our house, neighborhood, and ward. I also love my job. I am trying to be optimistic about this all and realize what a great opportunity this is for Lee and our family. So if you know anyone looking for a house, ours is for sale now :( I am posting some pictures of our house since it looks really good right now, and am proud of all the work we have put into it. Lee is scheduled to begin the first week in Jan. but we probably will move sooner if the house sells, so we don't have to move twice. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Diane said...

HOLLY COW, YOU CAN'T LEAVE!