Sunday, September 28, 2008

Praying for our Country

With all the financial and economic turmoil this past week, I know that I am praying that our elected leaders receive the inspiration and guidance that they need. I am asking for others to do the same, and a decision can be reached that will move us in a direction that will be fair for all parties. As a Mom, I am concerned for my children's future. I ask everyone to please vote this coming Nov. It is the men and women who are elected that have sooo much say in our future. Please consider everyone who is running, and vote for those who you feel will make the best decisions for you.
On a lighter note. We had a great GNO night at my friend, Tanya, house. Just being able to get together and have a good chat session is always fun. See you all next time!

1 comment:

Tavia said...

I'm voting for sure! I can't believe all of those people who say their vote doesn't count. When I finally have kids, it will only be worse...so I share your concerns.