Monday, October 20, 2008

We sold our House!!

We have been truly blessed this week. On Thur. eve, our realestate agent called and said some people were going to come through our house the next day. I have been showing the house a couple of times a week, so this was not anything new. The next day, I was just finishing cleaning EVERYTHING when they showed up early! I quickly left with the kids, and went to my mom's. A little while later, my real estate agent called with the few questions from the people looking at our house. She then called me back again, and asked if I wanted to meet the prospective clients at our house. I went over and talked with them for about 10 minutes and answered questions about the house. They wanted to come back again later that night, which they did. Early Sat. morning were received an offer, and then we countered back. They countered again, and we accepted. So as for today we are moving! The only tricky part will be they want to close next Fri. the 31st.!!AHHH S0 we need to quickly figure out what we are going to do until we move to Ohio after Thanksgiving. We are very excited about this, and feel extremely blessed to sell in such conditions. The Lord truely is directing our path in this move.

7 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Congratulations! Even if that means you are really going to move that far away! :)

John and Sherri said...

Congrats! I'm sad you're moving, but glad things are working out for you! Never know what's in store- someone's got a plan!

BookwormMom said...

Oh....

I'm happy for you, but I can't be glad to lose such a great and experienced nightshift nurse!!!!

Celeste said...

Wow, that's way too fast! You need to stall them for a few more months/years.... Okay, congrats.

Diane said...

WOW!! That is awesome! I can't believe you were able to sell so fast. We really will miss you at work, but hope you have a great adventure in Ohio. Keep us updated.

Heather said...

We are so happy that you are moving foreward, but we will miss you!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Hey Lee,
It's good to catch up with you.. My goodness your boys are miniature Lee's if I've ever seen it... WOW. Cute family. Good luck on your next endeavor. We will miss you!!!