Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tagged

Here I go...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  • Just returned from my mission in Bolivia
  • Taking spanish classes at WSU
  • Trying to find me a husband
  • Found my husband at Lagoon (long story)
  • Working as a nurse

5 things on my To-Do list today:

  • Prepare a talk for Sunday
  • Prepare a lesson to substitute sunbeams
  • Call my 401k people
  • Pay some bills
  • Spend time with my kids

5 snacks that I LOVE:

  • Really anything Chocolate
  • Preztels
  • Nachos
  • Caramel Corn
  • Butterscotch hard candy

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

  • Go on some fantastic trips with my hubby
  • Take my kids anywhere they would want
  • Donate some money to my church
  • Help pay off debt to people in need
  • GET A MAID, SO I DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN HOUSE

I TAG:

Tiffany, Bethany, Heather, and Christy C.

4 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

You already have to speak on Sunday?? They got to you quick :) You guys will have to come visit and go to Lagoon again! Ha ha ha

garhales said...

I lvoe your lists! Thanks for having me over the other night. It was really fun. Congrats on not working nights any more!

Unknown said...

I posted my tagged. Thanks it was fun.

Bethany Hawkley said...

Fun! I liked reading this and it took me a few days, but I finally did my tag. I'm glad I'd already heard the Lagoon story otherwise I would have been dying of curiosity. :-)