Friday, April 3, 2009

What happens when the 3yr old finds the camera.

Kale found the camera recently. He enjoyed taking some pictures. (Quite amazing he knew how to turn the camera on, AND take pictures). When I found him with the camera he very politely told me it was HIS turn to take some pictures. He had taken about 10 or so. These are some of his creations. I think he has some potential. :) The first one is the inside of the garbage can in the kitchen if you couldn't tell.
I have been following a very cute baby that I helped take care of before I moved from Utah. He is amazing and has been through so much. He was born 17 weeks early and has endured so much. He recently developed more problems. If you could say a little prayer for him and his parents, they could really use it. Here is the link for cute baby Jonah. http://laynebabyjonah.blogspot.com/






1 comment:

Heather said...

Way to go Kale! Looks like some budding talent. The best thing is that it is all digital! My older kids blew through a few rolls...and it gets expensive!