Monday, May 18, 2009

Carson's piano recital

Carson had a piano recital on Saturday. I was going to post the video, but the file was to large to download in a timely manner.;) Here is a picture of him with his teacher, Mrs. Magrum. He did a great job, and practiced really hard. Good job Carson, way to go!

Here are my kids, hugging a tree. I have no idea why they wanted to hug a tree, but they are.:) Please don't judge me if my children look homeless at times. I really try to get them ready everyday, but I swear that not even 15 minutes later they look a mess.

4 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Gosh, Carson looks exactly like his Dad at that age.... Erie.... In a good way :-)

Tavia said...

Way to go, Carson! And by starting young it will help him all through life, even if he doesn't stick with it for years and years. Very cool! BTW...your "homeless" kids still look better than I did growing up...and I turned out ok. I think;-)

SuZaNNe said...

Carson is going to be a ladies man with all that talent :)

Heather said...

Your kids look great. I'm a little jealous of the piano playing...I just can't seem to get my hands to do what my eyes read when they are right there in front of me. Amazing I got a music scholarship LOL