Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look what FINALLY happened!

Kale finally decided to be a big boy this week! It took a lot of starbursts, and otter pops but he is using the big potty. He is even standing up using the toliet. What a big boy! He loves his new "speedracer" underwear, and wears them proudly. We love you little man! I hope the novelty doesn't wear out soon.

Mother's Day was great! The kids made some great gifts at school, and loved giving them to me. Lee was great, as usual, and he bought me a set of pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet. They even made lunch, and dinner, and did the dishes! We went on a walk outside, and played some games together. It was a nice day. I love my kids, and LOVE being their mom. I just hope I am not screwing it up too much! :)

6 comments:

Laura Harris said...

Congrats Kale!! That is fantastic!

BTW - you are totally not screwing anything up! You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed talking with you on Mother's Day. We look forward to vacation in July. Great job! Kale.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

That is SOO COOOL!!! It actually gives me hope when I think there is NONE!!! No interest at all here!

Heather said...

Horray for Kale! That's awesome! Karl was nearly four before we could bribe him into going potty (all the time)
You guys are doing a great job as parents.

SuZaNNe said...

Good Job Kale!!!

Tavia said...

Wahoo! And congratulations, Kale! That's a big step forward for a mom...and worth all the fun boy undies you can afford. LOL