Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY LEE!

I wanted my wonderful husband to know how great of a father I think he is. From the moment I had Carson, Lee has been a hands on Dad. He has never complained about changing diapers, or helping calm a fussy baby, even in the middle of the night! Lee always plays with our kids, and likes to spend time with them. He takes them with him everywhere. Whether that is shopping or hiking. I couldn't ask for a better Dad for my kids. I wanted to make him breakfast in bed for Father's Day, but I worked the night before, and was sleeping:) He got up and got himself and our 3 children ready for church by 9am! I was able to fix a nice lunch for him. His mom also had a nice dinner at her house. I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him. I also know our kids wouldn't trade him for anything. THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT DAD!

No comments: