Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane....

Well, Lee and I leave early tommorow morning for our trip to Peru. I am excited, and a little nervous to leave my kids for 11 days. It has been a little crazy trying to get ready, but I think I am almost done! I have worked the past 3 days so I haven't been able to get much ready. So this will be short so I can finish getting laundry done and cleaning my house. :) Don't worry I am planning on taking a lot of pictures, and will post them when I return. I am feeling a little guilty for leaving my kids, we are really busy at work, and my summer projects are going to have to wait. But, this is a once in a lifetime experience!
On that note, ADIOS AMIGOS Y NOS VEMOS MAS TARDE. CHAU!

1 comment:

Tavia said...

Let me know how it goes and I will be waiting for the photos.