Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spending to much Money

I have been spending to much money this week. It started last Friday when I went to Target and bought some things Lee and I needed for our trip. We also bought his father's day present and my birthday present. (clothes for our trip). It was things that we needed but it still came to a hefty price. On Saturday, I went shopping in Park City with some work friends.(We had a great time!) I really tried to stay on a budget, and I did for the most part, but I still spent a small fortune. Mostly summer clothes for the kids. I wrapped up this mini spending spree today by getting my hair done. It is a good thing that I am working a little extra this week, I need to make up some of the money I have spent. On a more positive note, our trip is a little more than 2 weeks away. I am really excited to go. I am trying to wrap up everything we need, and the kids could need while we are away. This is no small task, and I keep thinking that I will probably forget something. Lee and I are even doing a will, just in case something happens to us. The challenge comes in finding someone who will take our kids if we die! :-) So if anyone wants to volunteer let me know ;) Talk at you later.

No comments: