Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Greetings from Ohio

After 1600 miles, we have reached our destination. We actually arrived Sun. night but we finally got internet service this afternoon. This is going to be brief, but I will post some pictures and give you all the grand play by play of our trip across 6 states. It is very cold here and the wind has been blowing a lot. We have had some snow or sleet everyday so far. The kids started school today and so far they like it. The average class has 15 students. I need to go but I will post more later.

7 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

Hi Kristen!!! We are happy you made it. Post some pictures of your new place. -Suzy

Heather said...

We are so glad you made it safe and sound. I bet the drive was enough to drive the whole family crazy! We'll look foreward to hearing all about what is going on.
Heather

BookwormMom said...

We miss you already at work!!!

15 kids per class...sounds like heaven. I hope everything continues to go well!!

Six-Pack Momma said...

I'm glad you made it safely...I hope you still have your sanity. Keep up the bloggin'!

Christy C. said...

Glad to hear you made it safely..sounds like everyone is settling in. Can't wait to see the pics.

Diane said...

Post pictures soon. Wow! What a fun adventure.

Tavia said...

Wow! That's a long trip with a family and your entire house. Good to hear you're safe. Keep us posted.