Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

We spent Valentine's Day with our family. Lee had to go and study and school, so I played with the kids. I went to a baby shower for a little while in the afternoon, and then we took the kids over the University to see this really old school house they have there. I forgot my camera but it was fun to see the old desks, slate boards, and how they heated old schools. They had different bells the kids rang and made a lot of noise! Later we visited Lee's office at school and had a mini tour of where he has classes. Saturday's are the better day to do this. We fixed a dinner for our kids, and then Lee and I had a candle light dinner alone after they went to bed. Nothing spectacular, but fun to just be able to spend some time together and talk without interuptions. Here is a picture of the kids with their dinner. Hope you all had a fun weekend too.


No comments: