Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged

I was given this award by my friend, Michele.

1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2.Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there is no prize but it is fun!
3.List 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I spend WAY to much time on the computer. I try really, to limit my time here, but I keep getting dragged back.
2. I only knew my husband 2 months before we were engaged.
3. I like most reality TV. It pains me to admit that.
4. I don't like to clean. I clean because I have to. If I had more money I would get a maid.
5. I also don't like folding and putting clothes away. Washing them is fine if someone puts them away for me.
6. My husband is my best friend.:)
7. I am a home body. I really enjoy just spending time with my family.
8. I really can't do any form of cross-word puzzles. I find them tedious and boring.
9. I really don't like avacados, I think they taste gross.
10. I AM NOT a morning person, and probably never will be.

I tag and give this award to: Suzy, Heather N., Shannon, Deena, Tanya, Tavia, Daphne.

3 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I only knew my husband two months too before we were engaged.. 5 months to the day before we were married.. When you know it's right why wait huh??

SuZaNNe said...

Is this payback? I'm with you on the computer thing :) XOXO

Meeker home said...

Amen to numbers 1 & 5!