Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Day!

On Sunday it was a Celebration all around! It was Father's Day, and my birthday! That doesn't happen to often, but it was fun! The only hard part was each of us was trying make sure the other person didn't have to do anything that day.=)

Lee is a great Dad. He has always enjoyed his children, and spending time with them. He has always stepped up to help, and never complains about what he needs to do for the kids. I am so lucky to have him in my life. It has been a great 10 years!

I was spoiled, and got an Mp3 player, gift cards, and money! Good day for everyone!

6 comments:

Tavia said...

Congratulations to you both! If we could only spoil each other every day...ahhh!

BookwormMom said...

Happy Birthday!!

Christy C. said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!!!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Happy Birthday... Happy Father's Day. Lee I'm sure is a great Father no doubt in my mind!!

Lee Marston Bartholomew said...

Does everyone like my new cufflinks! thanks Kristen, I love them. And thanks for not telling everyone how abusive I really am to everyone. I love you.

Laura Harris said...

Hey Kristen!

Just wanted to let you know that you have been awarded the Mom of the Year award from me! Check out the post: http://happy-to-scrap.blogspot.com/2009/06/wonderful-awards.html

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!