Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mucho Grande Tomate Batman!

I was tagged by Deena. The instructions were to open your 7th folder, and post the 7th picture there. Here it is. This is my baby, Kale, on his 3rd birthday. He is so cute!! I know that I am his mother, but really, darling boy. Fast forward to this summer, July 2009. This is Kale with one of the tomatoes that we recently picked from our garden. We wanted him to hold it during the picture, so we could remember how big some of them were this year. We love our little boy so much.
I guess I am supposed to tag some people. I tag: Suzy, Julie, Celeste, Sheri, and anyone else who wants to play!
Can you believe it is August?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful weather and having a botonist on site surely has produced a humungeous tomato. We agree, kale IS a wonderful young man. Love You.

SuZaNNe said...

He is so stinkin CUTE! I hope you are planning a visit over the holidays? We miss you!

SuZaNNe said...

Sorry, it's me again :) I forgot to tell you that you have to remove me from your blog list and then add me again because it will NEVER show my new posts .... sorry to be a pain. -XOXO

garhales said...

All of your kids are so stinkin' cute. We love them and I am glad you are here. Thanks for being my friend. You inspire me!